Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Two Recent Shidduchim!

We are proud to announce two recent Shidduchim on the site:

1) Channa Meyer writes: "This was a Shidduch created virtually! The bochur asked for help online, mentioning he is on Chabadmatch where I am a Shadchan. I signed on, searched, and found a girl that fit what he was looking for. I emailed her mother, and we set the whole thing up by email (and some references phone calls made by each party), it couldn't have been easier!"

2) Dr. Elka Pinson write: "I was contacted by the Chosson via email. A month later the Kallah submitted her profile on the site, it caught my eye, and I sent it to him. They had extensive phone conversations, he flew to meet her, and then she flew to meet him, and they shortly thereafter became engaged."

No comments:

Post a Comment